ॐ नमः शिवाय
- Red Coral is a precious, bright red organic gemstone formed in the deep sea by marine creatures called coral polyps (Corallium rubrum).
- It is a popular astrological gemstone worn to ensure success in leadership roles, sports, business, and health.
- Coral is called ‘Moonga’ in Hindi. It is associated with Planet ‘Mars’. Wearing Coral enhances the effect of Mars on one’s life. Mars is considered as ‘Commander-in-chief’ among all planets.
- It is Aggressive, Intelligent, Active, Dutiful, courageous, Brave, Disciplined and Confident. Wearing Coral as per Vedic guidelines activates these properties in the person.
- Mars is related to Blood, Immune system and Sexual health of the person. People with weak health related to blood related disease or disorder or people who fall sick frequently or people with low sex drive should wear Coral Gemstone.
- Mars is also significator for Marriage, Children and Career.
- Coral is also beneficial for people who are into business related to Land like Real Estate, Agriculture, and Farming etc.
How to Wear
|Day of Wearing||:||Tuesday|
How can I check the quality of Red Coral?
Quality of this gemstone depends on several factors. As a rule, high quality red coral displays minimum inclusions, smooth texture, bright red color and high luster. But before evaluating the quality of the stone, it is also important to understand customer’s buying preferences. While physical or gemological attributes like clarity and color make Japanese and Italian origins more desirable, astrological relevance makes the later a better choice. Similarly, when looking for jewellery purposes, Australian and Taiwanese origins are preferred more than others. It is always recommended to buy lab tested red coral whether online or from trusted dealers to ensure fair purchase.
Which shape of the red coral is best?
Oval shapes are most desired due to aesthetic reasons. The triangular shape is also a desired shape. Elongated Cabochon (or Capsule) shape is the most common shape of coral. Fancier shapes command higher prices.
Can coral be worn in silver?
Yes, Coral can be worn in Silver