- Yellow Sapphire stone, also called Kanaka pushya Ragam stone, is an eminently precious, yellow colored gemstone of the Corundum mineral family.
- It is one of the most recognized gemstones in Vedic astrology worn for professional prosperity, blissful matrimony, enhanced will power, and a healthy progeny.
- Yellow Sapphire is associated with Jupiter (Guru). It is a very powerful and beneficial stone. Jupiter can nullify the ill effects of other planets too.
- Yellow Sapphire can be worn by anyone as it does not have any side effects. Jupiter is the significator of Education, Career, Marriage and Children. Strong Jupiter ensures Good Education, Good lifestyle and Good family Life.
- As per western astrology, It is also the birthstone for people born in the month of November. It is a lucky stone for people with Sagittarius and Pisces as Zodiac sign.
How to Wear
Yellow Sapphire should be worn on Thursday, which is the day for Jupiter. It is worn in Index finger and should be made in Yellow metal- Gold.
Men should wear Pukhraj it in Right hand while women can wear it in right hand or Left hand as per their choice. Yellow sapphire can also be worn as Pendant.
|Day of Wearing||:||Thursday|
1.Which Stone can be worn with Kanaka pushya Ragam?
Ruby (Manik)& Red Coral (Moonga) can be worn with Kanaka pushya Ragam stone. Kanaka pushya Ragam is commonly not worn with Emerald (Panna) & Diamond.
Yellow Sapphire & Citrine stone are Birthstones for November Month.