ॐ नमः शिवाय
- Blue Sapphire (Neelam Stone) is a highly precious, blue colored gemstone of the Corundum mineral family.
- Recognized as the most powerful and fastest acting gemstone in vedic astrology, it brings instant wealth, fame and success in wearer’s life.
- Blue Sapphire, also called ‘Neelam’ in Hindi, is considered the most powerful Stone in astrology.
- Blue sapphire is a powerhouse of energy. It brings success, name and fame in society. It is a stone for Saturn planet.
- Blue Sapphire is the stone for Saturn planet and it should be worn after consulting the astrologer. Since Blue sapphire is a very powerful stone, it shows results in few days. Blue sapphire is very effective stone for sorting disputes like criminal cases, Divorce cases etc. It makes the person motivated and hardworking.
How to Wear
It should be worn in silver metal in the middle finger of right hand. It can also be worn as a pendant. The day for wearing blue sapphire is Saturday. If wearing in Ring, Men should wear the stone in the middle finger of the Right Hand. Women can wear Blue Sapphire Ring in the Middle Finger of Right Hand or Left Hand as per their choice and convenience.
|Day of Wearing||:||Saturday|
What are the benefits of wearing Neelam?
Neelam is very effective Astrological Gemstone. One should wear Natural, Original Neelam stone as per astrological procedure to get Best Results. It brings Wealth, Money, Fame & Power to the wearer.
Which Rashi can wear Neelam?
People with Makar & Kumbh Rashi can wear Neelam stone. Blue Sapphire also favorable for Taurus, Virgo, Gemini and Scorpio sun signs.
What is blue sapphire good for?
Blue Sapphire is very Powerful Astrological Gemstone, associated with Saturn Planet as per Vedic Astrology. Blue Sapphire Provides abundant Wealth, Power & Marital Bliss to the wearer.